Thursday, July 28, 2011
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
For those of you wondering what's been the buzz about "Spotify", Here Is a brief review of this new music streaming service. At first glance once you launch this service you would automatically make the assumption that Its just like itunes. Well to a certain extent; but this service delivers In many aspects. For example you can stream High Quality music straight to your computer and or mobile devices. Spotify Is designed rather well and Its connectivity with social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter make it easier to share your music & custom playlist. I don't want to seem like I'm overly hyping this service but It's well worth the invitation and I highly recommend you give it a try.
- Twitter: @GizmooreTech
- Geeky Social Network:
- Empire Avenue:
Saturday, July 23, 2011
- Step 1: Make sure your PS3 is connected to the same network (via Ethernet or wireless) as your computer. You can check your connection by going to Settings > Network Settings.
- Step 2: Go to Settings > Network Settings > Media Server Connection on your PS3 and set it to "Enabled."
- Step 1: Download and install the latest version on Windows Media Player.
- Step 2: Go to Library > Add to Library and add folders you want your PS3 to access. All personal folders (Photos, Videos, and Music) are selected by default, but if you have media in other folders, add them.
- Step 3:. Go to Library > Media Sharing, and check "Share Media." Press "OK," then wait a few moments for your PS3 to show up as one of the devices. Then select it, click "Allow," then "OK."
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
- Microsoft Is creating their own social network or social search site. Yesterday an Image of Microsoft's social network was leaked on Google. It maybe a little to late to join the party but I'm curious to see what Microsoft can do to compete with the likes of "Facebook" and "Google+" no point intendant. This will be extremely interesting; What will be the next huge or unique feature that Microsoft's social network will use to differentiate among the competition. What will they unveil to grab the attention of people across the world? And what will the leading social networking site Facebook do to counter this sudden competition.
- You will need a microfiber cloth, perhaps even for free at your optometrist's office. Screens are delicate and require some effort to maintain.
- Buy a case for your phone, preferably one built specifically for your particular model and keep In that. This will limit any smudges that your hand will leave.
- Get In the habit of charging your phone every night before you go to bed, This way you won't run out of battery as easily throughout the course of the day. If you constantly use your phone for purposes such as work; you may need to Invest In a car charging adapter If you travel by car.